Salus Talent® Pro 3Tesla 2-channels Magnetic Stimulator
THE NEW INNOVATIVE MAGNETIC FIELD THERAPY
Salus Talent® Pro is a unique therapeutic device worldwide for transcutaneous magnetic stimulation. It delivers a new method of treatment of musculoskeletal problems where with the application of very strong pulsed magnetic fields up to 3Tesla (=30.000Gauss), is produced inducted (without contact) muscle and nerve contraction as well as tissue stimulation.
Adjustable frequency up to 100Hz with maximum magnetic induction.
Salus Talent® Pro is a new therapeutic modality. Salus Talent® Pro produces strong current pulses, with very short duration and at a frequency that the user chooses. The high current of each pulse flows inside the coil-like therapy source, which produces a very strong magnetic field with the intensity being described from the inductance that reaches up to 3T (=30.000Gauss). The magnetic field is pulsed due to the current pulses that produce it, periodical with the frequency of the current pulses and with fluctuated inductance that starts from zero goes to the higher value and then to zero and the end of each current pulse.
The therapy source is placed at a distance of a few centimeters from the body, over the affected area so that the magnetic lines of the magnetic field to run through the area. The human body is a conductor of electricity, thus when a magnetic field is applied electric currents are developed in the body, that their intensity depends from the intensity of the magnetic field and they appear as long as the magnetic field is applied. Due to the very big magnetic intensity of the Salus Talent® Pro, the inducted currents are so strong that trigger muscle and nerve contraction.
MEDICAL APPLICATIONS OF MAGNETIC FIELDS
The usage of magnetic fields is known for decades in western medicine. Some of the most known applications are:
- MRI imaging, non-invasive body imaging technique
- magnetotherapy with the application of low power pulsed magnetic fields for addressing musculoskeletal problems
- transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS) for treatment of neurological and psychiatric illnesses
DIFFERENCES WITH COMMON MAGHETOTHERAPY DEVICES
A similar to Salus Talent® Pro therapy is the therapy with low power pulsed magnetic fields. These systems are electronic devices that are consisted from a main unit and special coils either small coils that are placed on the specific area of the body or cylindrical coils that enclose the body installed in special beds.
The differences of the common magnetotherapies with the Salus Talent® Pro are:
- they apply low intesity (inductance) magnetic fields around 100Gauss (=0,01Tesla), which cannot excite the muscular and nerve system
- their indications are limited on pain treatment and healing bone fractures
- the magnetic fields are so low that do not produce any feeling to the patient
- long session times around 20-30 minutes
Salus Talent® Pro effects are produced in the body due to 2 basic mechanisms:
1. Stimulation of the deeper layers of muscles and nerves because the strong magnetic field penetrates all tissues even bone and mobilizes every structure, in comparison with electrotherapy where the current flows mainly on the surface of the body. This effect aims more in addressing neurological problems like damaged peripheral nerves, degenerative muscles, atrophy, muscle contractions, ankylosis, muscle strengthening, mobilization of arthosis and others
2. Magnetic resonance of all body cells through the periodicall excitation of the direction of the magnetic spin of elements with odd number of protons (mainly that of hydrogen). Based on this biological phenomenon problems like chronic or acute pain, tendinitis, arthritis, bone fractures and others are faced
The simultaneous effect of the above produce the following biological operations:
- analgetic effect with the production of endorphins
- operation of the cellular membrane and the k-Na pump that defined its permeability
- regulation of the nerve system, sympathetic and parasympathetic
- enhancement of the production of leucocytes
- enhancement of the production of collagen
- faster bone healing
- antiinflammatory effect
- better metabolism
Damaged Peripheral Nerves
* The therapeutic effect of Salus Talent® Pro is not limited to the above indications. Research and clinical trials are conducted for delivering therapeutic protocols for new indications.
- Non invasive, physical therapeutic method of magnetic fields with exceptional results
- Totally safe procedure applied from distance without contact
- Easy and fast application even over clothing
- Short treatment duration after which the patient resumes his daily activities
- Enhanced patient experience without pain and side effects
- Low operation cost without any consumables
* Contraindications are the use of Salus Talent® Pro in patients with pacemakers, hearing aids, insulin pumps, medication pumps, metallic implants or other metallic components