CMNS6-2, 6 Channel Needle Electric Stimulator with LCD
The CMNS6-2 is an economical needle stimulator which comes with an LCD display.
The Needle Stimulator CMNS6-2 is a development from existing needle stimulator and can be used in clinical treatment. It combines modern technology with traditional acupuncture meridian theory, thus providing therapists with an easy-operated and portable device that can offer electrical acupuncture treatment for patients.
This product applies to clinical electrical impulse acupuncture therapy.
The device has two working modes, high and low level. High level is for skin electrodes, its rated load impedance is 500Ω. Low level is for filiform-needle electrodes, its rated load impedance is 250Ω.
- Output frequency: adjustable 1Hz ~100Hz
- Output pulse width: 175μs
- Output voltage High level: 0 ~ 50V (500Ω), only for skin electrode
- Output voltage Low level: 0 ~ 20V (250Ω), only for filiform-needle electrode
- Channel: 6 channels
- Timing: 1-99min
- Pulse waveform: Biphase asymmetry triangle tip wave
- Output waveform: Continuous wave, intermittent wave and dilatational wave
- Power source type: R14/UM2 (C) alkaline battery x6 , or AC adaptor
- DC Power source voltage: DC 9V 500mA
- Certifications: ISO9001, ISO13485, GB9706.1-2007, Class II
Accessories with CMNS6-2:
- 6x clip wires for needle electrodes,
- 3x output wires for skin electrodes,
- 6x skin electrodes (50x50mm),
- 1x power adaptor
- 1x operation manual