MyoPlus4 Pro Bluetooth - 2 Channel Neuromuscular Biofeedback with 4 Channel Electrostimulation, Color Touch Screen and Bluetooth
NeuroTrac® MyoPlus4 Pro is the Classic Biofeedback / ETS / Stimulation device with a New and Improved touch-screen with full colour display. A proper tool for training and progress assessment. It is designed for Physiotherapist in mind to be used as a portable tool. Suitable as a personal trainer for in-clinic or home use (under guidance).
- With Bluetooth connectivity! The unit sends up to 10 metres of wireless data to PC software.
- New and Improved touch-screen with full colour display. The new user friendly interface makes it a self-explanatory unit with the interactive learning on the go, including electrode placement, running EMG graph as well as many other helpful tools.
- Pre-set programmes for Incontinence treatment, Sports and muscular development, neuro-muscular Rehabilitation.
- 2 channel EMG (Biofeedback) combined with 4 channels of NMES (stimulation).
- 2 channel ETS (EMG triggered stimulation) with stimulation on 4 channels.
- Simple single-phase or multiphase operation: multiphase allows EMG/ETS/STIM to be combined in one programme.
- Multilingual LCD screen and voice prompts for Biofeedback.
- Manual and Automatic threshold control.
- EMG Biofeedback between stimulation (muscle activity and tiredness indication when using muscle stimulation).
- Stand alone device or used in conjunction with established multilingual software.
- For home users: Produces and prints (with the optional PC Software) the comprehensive patient progress reports on a day to day basis providing average readings (2 channels) on work/rest, peak, onset and muscle release times, work and rest deviations and the average mA current.
- Used as a learning tool for both patient and clinician with emphasis on improving treatment techniques in the use of EMG and Neuromuscular stimulation.
- 4 x AA batteries (No mains required).
EMG (Biofeedback) Specifications
- Dual channel EMG
- EMG Range: 0.2 to 2000 μV RMS (continuous)
- Sensitivity: 0.1 μV RMS
- Accuracy: 4% of μV reading +/-0.3 μV at 200 Hz
- Selectable Bandpass filter - 3db Bandwidth,
- a. Wide: 18 Hz +/- 4 Hz to 370 Hz +/- 10% - Reading below 235 microvolts, 10 Hz +/-3 Hz to 370 Hz +/- 10% - Reading above 235 microvolts
- b. Narrow: 100 Hz +/- 5% to 370 Hz +/- 10%
- Notch filter: 50 Hz (Canada 60Hz) - 33 dbs (0. 1% accuracy)
- Common Mode Rejection Ratio: 130 dbs Minimum @ 50 Hz
- Work / Rest periods: 2-99 seconds
- Number of Trials: 2-99
STIM (Neuromuscular Stimulation) Specifications
- Four channel Stimulator
- Amplitude: 0-90 mA into 500 Ohm load - actual mA will tend to be less than indicated due to Electrode impedance: at 1000 Ohms load (Electrodes in poor condition) the maximum will be limited to 75 mA, at 1500 Ohms load the maximum will be limited to 50 mA.
- Type: Constant current,
- Maximum output voltage 70 Volts +5 / -10 Volts
- Waveform: Symmetrical, rectangular, bi-phasic with net zero DC current
- Pulse width selection: 50-450 μs (2% accuracy)
- Pulse rate selection: 2-100 Hz (2% accuracy)
- Work / Rest periods: 2-99 seconds
- Time 1 - 99 minutes
- Ramp up time: 0.1 - 9.9 seconds
- Preset and user programmable treatment Programs
- Automatic output shut off with detection of open electrode above 0.5 mA
- Battery: 4 x AA. Low battery indication at 5.4 volts +/- 0.2 volts, automatic shut off when voltage drops below the low indication. The device goes off automatically when not in use (energy saving).
- Expected average battery set life [of standard 800 mAh, alkaline]: 8-16 hours in STIM, 25 hours in EMG mode.
- Dimensions (LxWxD): 150x89x35 mm.
- Weight: 0.16 kg (without batteries).