DEEP OSCILLATION® Personal Pro, the Unique Patented Treatment Method
DEEP OSCILLATION® Personal Pro - Faster regeneration after surgery, traumatic injury, training, damage from overstraining, operations and in neurological indications.
DEEP OSCILLATION® Personal was designed for individual, mobile use. Battery operation and a handy size guarantee flexible use, both on the road and at home. The comprehensive indication list with helpful information and graphics additionally simplifies the application.
New feature in the Pro version: by individually setting the frequency, duty cycle and duration of therapy, deep oscillation can be adjusted exactly to the desired treatment.
Features of DOP-PRO:
- Therapy card Pro, providing pre-programmed treatments, normally consisting of different treatment sections at various frequencies.
- Freely adjustable frequencies. Deep oscillation Pro can be adjusted exactly to the desired treatment by individually setting frequency, duty cycle and therapy duration.
- Extensive treatment index , for quick location of the desired treatment, dosage proposals, featuring informative therapy notes and graphics for treatment
- Comprehensive overview of the therapy parameters
- Fastest therapy start over the indication index
- Intuitive PHYSIOMED one-button operation
- Generous colour display for a good overview
- Battery operation with powerful lithium-ion rechargeable battery
- Can read and retrieve program sequences which were previously written on the DEEP OSCILLATION® therapy card with the DEEP OSCILLATION® Evident unit.
- One-channel deep oscillation
- Frequency range from 5-250 Hz
- Special hand applicators in different sizes for all-over and local treatment. Two sizes included in the Pro version.
- High quality accessories. Contact elements made from biocompatible titanium
- Easily interchangeable treatment heads guarantee a hygienic application
- Special gloves for direct treatment
DOP-PRO Standard accessories
- 1x Therapy card Pro
- 2x Connection cable DEEP OSCILLATION®
- 1x Applicator handhold
- 2x Oscillator head Ø 5 cm
- 2x Oscillator head Ø 9.5 cm
- 1x Titanium neutral element
- 1x Connection cable grey for adhesive electrodes
- 1x PHYSIOPADS adhesive electrode for DEEP OSCILLATION® Personal, set of 4
- 1x Special gloves size M, pack of 100
- 1x Powder
- 1x Charging device for DEEP OSCILLATION® Personal
- 1x Light Durable Transportation bag 30x25x16cm
- 1x Operating instructions
Additional optional accessories are available such as Oscillator head Ø 1.5 cm, Spiral lead and more.
How it works
In contrast to externally applied, mechanical forms of therapy, (e. g. vibration), the therapy effect of DEEP OSCILLATION® takes place in the tissue itself and works through the entire depth of the tissue. This causes DEEP OSCILLATION® to be especially gentle and makes it an unmatched treatment alternative for fresh trauma, from Day One post operatively, for acute pain and in the area of open wounds.
Deep oscillation for clinical applications
DEEP OSCILLATION® is a unique, patented treatment method. Its special structure allows you to create biologically effective oscillations in the treated tissue using electrostatic attraction and friction. In contrast to other therapies, these pleasant oscillations have a gentle and deep-acting effect on all tissue components (skin, connective tissue, muscles, blood and lymph vessels).The following physiological effects of DEEP OSCILLATION® are clinically proven:
- Highly effective in reducing pain
- Effective in reabsorbing oedema
- Promotes wound healing
- Improves the trophicity
- Rubor reduction
- Improves the quality of the tissue
For the treatment, the patient holds a titanium neutral element loosely between the fingers. The pleasant therapy effect of DEEP OSCILLATION® is created beneath the gloves of the therapist or the hand applicator, which is moved in a circular motion above the tissue.
Due to its non-invasive, non-traumatic and highly effective approac, DEEP OSCILLATION® is particularly suitable for the following applications:
- Pre- and postoperative therapy
- Mechanical traumata and damage from overstraining
- Secondary wound healing
- Chronic pain syndroms
Indications, Deep oscillation for clinical applications:
Therapy with deep oscillation (DEEP OSCILLATION®) is beneficial within a broad range of applications, including, but not limited to:
- Breast Ca, post-surgery start on day 1
- Lymphoedema, arm
- Lymphoedema, breast
- Osteosynthesis, post-surgery
- Pain, traumatic
- Whiplash injury
For the first time the effect of DEEP OSCILLATION® on the tissue was visualized with diagnostic ultrasound. Dr. MSc. Luis Felipe Medina C. Lic. TF has summarized his complete examination in an impressive documentation.